Doctors BD

Popular Hospital Dhaka

The most popular hospital in Dhaka is the Apollo Hospital. It is a private hospital that provides excellent medical care to its patients. The hospital has a team of highly qualified doctors and nurses who are dedicated to providing the best possible care to their patients.

The hospital also has an array of modern equipment and facilities that allow it to provide the latest and most advanced medical treatments to its patients.

Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, is home to many popular hospitals. These hospitals provide excellent care for the people of Bangladesh and are some of the best in the world. The following is a list of some of the most popular hospitals in Dhaka:

Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College (SSMC)

ঢাকা রাজধানীর পপুলার হাসপাতাল ও ডায়াগনস্টিক সেন্টার এর ডক্টর তালিকা

Which is the Biggest Hospital in Dhaka?

There are many hospitals in Dhaka, but the largest one is the Bangladesh Institute of Medical Sciences (BIMS). It is a 2,500-bed tertiary care hospital that provides medical services to patients from all over Bangladesh. BIMS also has a teaching program and trains doctors and other health care professionals.

Which Hospital is Biggest in Bangladesh?

There are a number of large hospitals in Bangladesh. The largest hospital in the country is the Dhaka Medical College Hospital, which is located in the capital city of Dhaka. This hospital has 2,500 beds and provides comprehensive medical care to its patients.

Other large hospitals in Bangladesh include the Chittagong Medical College Hospital, the Rajshahi Medical College Hospital and the Khulna Medical College Hospital. Each of these hospitals has over 1,000 beds and provides high quality medical care to their patients.

How Many Government Hospitals are There in Bangladesh?

There are a total of 4,563 government hospitals in Bangladesh.

How Many Medical Hospitals are There in Bangladesh?

There are a total of 4,425 medical hospitals in Bangladesh. These include both public and private facilities. The vast majority (95%) are run by the government, while the remaining 5% are privately owned.

The number of hospitals in Bangladesh has grown rapidly in recent years. In 2009, there were just 3,322 hospitals in the country. This represents an increase of 33% over the past decade.

The growth of the hospital sector has been driven by a number of factors, including population growth and improved access to healthcare services.

Popular Hospital Dhaka


Popular Hospital, Dhaka Doctor List

Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh and one of the busiest cities in the world. The city is home to many hospitals, but some are more popular than others. Here is a list of some of the most popular hospitals in Dhaka:

1. Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hospital 2. Dhaka Shishu (Children) Hospital 3. Dhaka Medical College Hospital

4. National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD)

Popular Hospital Dhaka Shantinagar

In Bangladesh, the most popular hospital among people is Dhaka Shantinagar. It is a very old and traditional hospital which was established in the early 20th century. This hospital has been providing excellent medical facilities and services to the people of Bangladesh for more than a hundred years.

The hospital has a wide range of departments and specialist doctors who provide quality treatment to the patients. The hospital also has a very good reputation for its research work.

Popular Hospital Dhanmondi Doctor List

Dhanmondi is one of the most popular areas in Dhaka, Bangladesh. There are many hospitals and clinics in Dhanmondi. Here is a list of some popular doctors who practice in Dhanmondi:

1) Dr. Abdul Qadir Khan – General Physician & Cardiologist 2) Dr. Abu Bakr Siddique – General Surgeon 3) Dr. Md.

Salah Uddin Ahmed – Orthopedic Surgeon 4) Dr. Mohammad Shafiullah – ENT Specialist


In Bangladesh, the most popular hospital is Dhaka. It is a tertiary care hospital that provides medical services to both inpatients and outpatients. The hospital has a capacity of 1,500 beds and offers a wide range of services, including cardiology, neurology, obstetrics, and pediatrics.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *