Government Hospital Dhaka is the largest hospital in Bangladesh. It is located in the capital city of Dhaka. The hospital has 2,500 beds and provides medical services to over 1.5 million people every year.
The hospital is divided into several departments, each providing different medical services. The departments include medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, orthopedics, ENT, ophthalmology, and pathology. The hospital also has a dental department and a pharmacy.
Government Hospital Dhaka is a government-owned hospital in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is one of the largest and oldest hospitals in the country and is affiliated with the University of Dhaka. The hospital has 2,500 beds and provides medical care to over 1 million people each year.
The hospital offers a wide range of services, including general medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, cardiology, neurology, nephrology, oncology, and orthopedics. The hospital also has a large emergency department that treats over 70,000 patients each year.
Dhaka All Hospital List
There are many hospitals in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Here is a list of some of the most popular ones:
1. Apollo Hospital Dhaka – This hospital is one of the best in Bangladesh and provides excellent medical care.
It is located in Gulshan, Dhaka. 2. Central Hospital – This hospital is also located in Gulshan and provides good quality medical care. 3. Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hospital – This hospital is located in Mohakhali and provides good quality medical care.
Top 10 Hospital in Dhaka
There are many renowned hospitals in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. Here is a list of the top 10:
1. Apollo Hospital: This tertiary care hospital has 350 beds and provides services in all medical and surgical specialties.
It is located in Dhanmondi, Dhaka. 2. Square Hospital: This 600-bed hospital provides comprehensive healthcare services in all medical and surgical disciplines. It is located in Elephant Road, Dhaka.
3. Bangladesh Institute of Child Health (BICH): BICH is a 150-bed facility that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of childhood diseases. It is located in Mohakhali, Dhaka. 4. National Institute of Traumatology & Orthopedic Rehabilitation (NITOR): NITOR is a 300-bed hospital that provides specialized care for patients with traumatic injuries and orthopedic conditions.
It is located in Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka. 5.* Central Police Hospital (CPH): CPH is a 150-bed facility that offers medical care to members of the Bangladesh police force and their families. It is located in Mirpur, Dhaka.
* ~~~ *Please note that this hospital may not be open to the general public.* ~~~ 6.. Ibrahim Medical College Hospital (IMCH): IMCH is a 500-bed teaching hospital affiliated with Bangladesh’s oldest medical school, Chittagong Medical College .
It offers comprehensive healthcare services in all medical and surgical specialties . IMCH is located on Kaptai RoadinChittagong City . 7..
Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College & Hospital (SSMCH): SSMCHis a 1200 – bed tertiary care teaching hospital affiliated with Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University . LocatedinShahbag ,Dhaka , it offer s advanced level healthcar e facilitiesin most majormedicaland surgicaldisciplines 8.. Ibn Sina Diagnostic & Imaging Center : Ibn Sina Diagnostic& Imaging Centeris oneofBangladesh ‘s largest private sector diagnostic center s, offering world – class diagnostic testingand imaging services .It has branchesinDhaka , Chittagong , Sylhet , Khulnaand Rajshahi 9..
Government Hospital near Me
If you are in need of medical assistance and are wondering if there is a government hospital near you, the answer is most likely yes. In the United States, there are over 1,300 government hospitals that provide care to patients who cannot afford private healthcare. These hospitals are typically located in rural areas and offer a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health services, and emergency care.
One of the benefits of using a government hospital is that they often have lower costs than private facilities. Additionally, many government hospitals offer sliding scale fees based on income, so even if you don’t qualify for free or reduced-cost care, you may still be able to get affordable treatment. To find a government hospital near you, simply use an online search engine or visit your state’s website.
Government Hospital List
There are many government hospitals across the country that provide quality care to patients. Here is a list of some of the most notable ones:
1. Mayo Clinic: This world-renowned hospital is located in Rochester, Minnesota and is known for its cutting-edge medical research and treatment.
2. Johns Hopkins Hospital: Located in Baltimore, Maryland, this hospital is one of the top destinations for patients seeking specialized care. 3. Massachusetts General Hospital: Based in Boston, Massachusetts, this hospital is a leading provider of both general and specialty care. 4. UC San Francisco Medical Center: This hospital, located in San Francisco, California, provides excellent care for patients with complex medical needs.
5. Seattle Children’s Hospital: As the name suggests, this hospital in Seattle, Washington specializes in pediatric care.
How Many Government Hospitals are There in Bangladesh?
There are currently 48 government hospitals in Bangladesh. These facilities provide basic medical care to the country’s citizens and are typically staffed by government employees. The government is also responsible for funding these hospitals, which can be a challenge given the limited resources available in Bangladesh.
However, the government is committed to providing quality healthcare to its people and is working to improve the hospital system overall.
Which is the No 1 Hospital in Bangladesh?
There is no definitive answer to this question as there are no rankings of hospitals in Bangladesh. However, the Bangladesh Medical Association (BMA) has released a list of the top 10 hospitals in the country based on various factors such as quality of care, facilities, and infrastructure. The top 10 hospitals in Bangladesh according to the BMA are:
1. Dhaka Medical College Hospital 2. Chittagong Medical College Hospital 3. Sir Salimullah Medical College Hospital
4. Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Hospital 5. Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College Hospital 6. RajshahiMedical College Hospital
7. Sylhet MAG Osmani Medical College Hospital 8. Comilla Medical College Hospital 9. RangpurMedical College Hospital
Which is the Biggest Hospital in Dhaka?
The answer to this question is a bit complicated because there are a few ways to measure the “biggest” hospital. One way to measure it is by the number of beds that the hospital has. In this case, the biggest hospital in Dhaka is likely the Bangladesh Institute of Medical Sciences (BAMS), which has 2,000 beds.
However, another way to measure the size of a hospital is by its staff or outpatient visits. In these cases, Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) is usually considered the largest, as it has 3,500 employees and sees over 1 million outpatient visits per year.
Who is the No 1 Doctor in Bangladesh?
There is no definitive answer to this question as there are no rankings or lists of doctors in Bangladesh. However, we can narrow down the field by looking at some of the country’s leading medical institutions and their staff.
Some of the top hospitals in Bangladesh include Dhaka Medical College Hospital, Chittagong Medical College Hospital and Comilla Medical College Hospital.
These institutions attract some of the best and brightest doctors in the country, so it is safe to say that any one of their staff could lay claim to being the No. 1 doctor in Bangladesh. These hospitals are also home to many renowned specialists, such as cardiac surgeon Dr. Abu Naser Chowdhury, who has performed over 10,000 heart surgeries; Dr. Samanta Lal Sen, an expert in treating diabetes; and Dr. Riaz Uddin Ahmed, a leading oncologist. Again, any one of these specialists could be considered the No. 1 doctor in Bangladesh based on their area of expertise.
In short, there is no clear-cut answer as to who is the No 1 doctor in Bangladesh. However, we can say with certainty that there are many highly skilled and talented physicians working in the country’s top medical institutions who could lay claim to that title.
The Government Hospital in Dhaka is the largest and most popular hospital in the city. It is located in the heart of the city and provides a wide range of services to its patients. The hospital has a large number of beds and offers a variety of treatments to its patients.
The hospital also has a well-equipped laboratory and a pharmacy.