extraction) but not implants or orthodontics. is a branch of medicine that is concerned with the study, diagnosis, prevention, and of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. It includes oral (such as
Who is a ?
Dentists are licensed professionals who have graduated from a school and have been granted a Degree. In most countries, they must also undergo rigorous post-graduate training in general before being allowed to practice on their own. Dentists have extensive knowledge of teeth – what they are, how they work, and what can go wrong with them – in addition to a thorough understanding of filling materials, root canals, , crowns, and bridges. They know the quality of materials that go into making these devices and understand how these ingredients interact with each other to create long-lasting smiles.
Who is an ?
is that provides services like diagnosing, preventing, and treating problems related to teeth, jaws, bite (occlusion), and their supporting structures.
The orthodontist can provide treatments like teeth straightening through or retainers, fixing gaps in the front teeth with crowns, etc.
They also provide corrective for children using growing techniques like distraction osteogenesis or jaw repositioning appliances (such as Headgear). And many more.
What are some common ?
Some of the most common implants to replace a missing root with an artificial root made from titanium which fuses to the bone and acts like a real root, , etc. include cleaning your teeth (standard prophy), scaling and root planing, fillings for cavities, extractions if necessary, root canals, for loose teeth, crowns for severely cracked or broken teeth,
What is ?
It is the branch of directed towards improving the appearance of a person’s teeth, smile, and oral cavity.
What is used for?
It can be used to correct defects such as gap teeth, chipped or cracked teeth, overlapping teeth, stained teeth, crooked teeth, misshapen teeth, etc. It may also be used to improve the appearance of your smile if you are unhappy with it by using different cosmetic materials like porcelain veneers or crowns.
What are the areas of a?
A may specialize in one or more of the following areas. They include:
1) Endodontics – Endodontists perform treatments and wisdom extractions for patients with diseased teeth.
2) Oral and Maxillofacial placement, of facial injuries, removal of cysts and tumors, among others. – These dentists work on problems that affect not only the teeth but also the jaw, mouth, and other parts of the face. Common services provided by them include
3) Orthodontics – Orthodontists treat various irregularities through to help straighten teeth as well as correct issues such as underbites, over, etc..
4) Periodontics – Periodontists focus on the gums and supporting bone to treat issues such as , , receding gums, bone loss, etc.
5) Prosthodontics – These dentists specialize in the restoration of teeth using various “. materials like porcelain veneers or crowns. This is also known as “
6) Public Health & Preventive – These are general dentists who provide for all ages including children, senior citizens, and pregnant women. They direct preventive measures against diseases by encouraging proper brushing techniques, eating healthy food, regular checkups, etc.
7) Paediatric – Pediatricians offer specialized for young children who are too young to understand the importance of oral hygiene.
8) Oral Pathology – These dentists specialize in x-ray diagnosis of diseases that affect the mouth, teeth, and gums like mouth cancer, etc.,
9) Endodontics – Endodontists perform treatments and wisdom extractions for patients with diseased teeth.
When is the right time to consult with a ?
You should visit a if,
– You are experiencing a toothache or any other in the mouth.
– You have cuts or bruises inside your mouth that are not healing within 2 weeks.
– You are bleeding from your gums when you brush or floss your teeth.
– Visible signs of decay are forming despite your best efforts to clean them.
– You have a constant bad taste in your mouth.
– Your teeth are becoming loose and it is difficult for you to chew on some foods.
– You have a new filling that has split or came out from the teeth unexpectedly.
– You have cavities that do not respond to home remedies such as baking soda and peroxide.
– You have visible defects in your teeth such as chips, gaps, discoloration, etc.
– Your has recommended it to you after a thorough evaluation of your .
How a can help me in my ?
A ‘s primary role is to ensure that all teeth in your mouth are healthy. They can detect any minor problems before they become serious, save you time and money by using the best methods to treat them, provide information about ways to maintain through proper at home, teach correct brushing techniques, and use other preventive products like floss.
Is the cost ofin Guwahati expensive?
The cost of insurance. However, it is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better when it comes to and preventive treatments. It is best to go for a from experienced dentists working in reputed clinics or hospitals rather than getting an early diagnosis from someone who hasn’t been practicing much due to which they may potentially miss out on little details that can make a big impact on your . in Guwahati varies based on the type of along with other factors like experience, location, practice setup, etc. The total cost for a single procedure can range anywhere between Rs 1,000 to more than 20,000 depending upon your requirements. Insurance can come in handy to save yourself some money if you have
What are the different types oftreatments available in Guwahati?
There are several options available for patients with issues, and each of these has its own benefits and drawbacks. Some common treatments include:
1) Fillings – This is used to treat cavities caused by . A filling will be placed inside the cavity and covered up with a layer of enamel-like material to prevent any further damage from occurring. The pros of using fillings include being quick to complete, long-lasting, cost-effective, etc. However, some people have concerns about the appearance after it’s done where they may need another procedure to completely restore the look back to normal or just like the original .
2) Crowns – This is used to cover damaged teeth and strengthens them. The pros include making your stronger than before, completely covering up the damaged area which makes it look more natural, etc. However, there can be some downsides as well such as being expensive, and sometimes they are not always available depending on the extent of damage that needs to be fixed.
3) Bridges – These are used to replace missing teeth by attaching artificial teeth to adjoining teeth or implants in order to provide support for proper chewing and speaking. The pros of using bridges include saving other healthy teeth from extractions, which look very similar to natural ones so it does not affect your speech or appearance, but the cons are quite similar with crowns.
4) Dentures – These come in a set of artificial teeth and are used to replace all the natural ones from your mouth or some of them if necessary. The pros of using dentures include making you look younger again, but some disadvantages might be that they require regular adjustments as your mouth changes shape with time, can cause additional problems such as bone loss around the jawline, etc.
5) Root Canals – If you have a include saving your natural teeth from extraction by removing the damaged area and putting in a space for an artificial one so you don’t need dentures or bridges, etc.. However, some disadvantages might be necessary anesthesia which comes with the risk of other associated problems, along with the limited time frame and money required to complete it. that has been damaged to such an extent that the nerve becomes infected and must be removed, then this is your best option as it can help save your . The pros of using
Who is the , Assam?
Dr. Kabir’s can be considered as one of the best dentists in Guwahati. He has a solid academic degree in from a reputed and served many patients in . He is professional, experienced, and very friendly.
He has a great reputation in Guwahati, as an experienced . Therefore, anyone can visit Dr. Kabir for any kind of ,